Foot Reflexology: to restore balance in the body
Reflexology, a non-intrusive pressure point therapy, is a powerful healing tool. It is also a recognized preventive health care. This alternative medicine does not only treat symptoms but also addresses the causes of the dysfunction. Its benefits are numerous :
- Provides deep and lasting relaxation
- Relieves stress and tension
- Stimulates blood circulation and lymphatic flow
- Improves nervous impulse
- Enhances the immune system
- Restores the natural and physiological balance of our system
Reflexology can help to maintain or restore our natural physiological balance, hence encouraging the body into healing itself. It also improves well-being and vitality, both physically and emotionally.
Thanks to reflexology treatments, our metabolism soon recovers balance and harmony in the most natural way.
Facial and Skull Reflexology: a powerful relaxation treatment
By stimulating nerve endings, facial and skull reflexology reduces tensions and offers deep relaxation. It is particularly effective in cases of migraines, ear, nose and throat disorders and to feel rejuvenated.
Hand reflexology is particularly suited for anyone suffering from arthritis, pains and aches in hands and arms. Elderly people are keen on this method, and so are women suffering from swollen arms, following a chemotherapy for example.
Complementary to foot reflexology, palmar reflexology is very useful to fight against carpal tunnel syndromes, rheumatism, arthritis, etc.
Back Reflex Massage : to regulate the nervous system
More than a mere relaxing massage, Back Reflex Massage stimulates the function of the organism, in particular the regulation of the nervous system. It activates resting process, digestion and waste disposal.
It has an action on the consequences of the stress, both physical and psychological. It can also be recommended in cases of back pain but it does not replace a treatment by a physiotherapist nor an osteopath.
It induces a deep relaxation, a better blood circulation and releases the physiological and emotional stress accumulated in our tissues.
Therapeutic reflexology caters for all age groups, from young babies to elderly people. It is a powerful natural therapy which can help anyone who may be suffering from the following symptoms :
- Stress, anxiety, panic attacks
- Depression, burn out
- lnsomnia or sleeping disorders
- Digestive problems (constipation, irritable bowel syndrom (IBS), gastric pain…)
- Back pain (sciatic, neck and shoulder, lower back and lumbar pains…)
- Muscle and joint pains
- Respiratory difficulties (bronchitis, rhinitis, sinusitis, sleep apnea…)
- Glandular dysfunctions (thyroid dysfunctions, period pains, menopausal symptoms…)
- Attention-deficit disorder (ADD)
- Support in severe pathologies
If you want to feel less stressed, more relaxed or develop a more positive approach to life, if you are looking for ways to relieve aches and pains or revitalize your energy levels in a natural way, please contact Nathalie Morris. She will be delighted to answer any questions and discuss your individual needs before making an appointment.